PAnasonic WV-3260 No color

I just got two of these cameras used that have the auto lens and power supply attached but no viewfinder.They act odd and I'm hoping that this is just operator error on my part. Both units fail to autofocus and the second produces a B&W image. Hopefully somebody can verify that the Autofocus is expected w/o viewfinder but the B/W one baffles me as there is no switch to change from B/W to color. Is this damaged and if so where should I be looking Thanks Bob

Reply to
BoborAnn