Sharp Slimcam - No Color Record

Hello all,

I'm hoping maybe someone here might have an idea of what is wrong with my Sharp Slimcam model VL-L62U, yes I know its a older camcorder but I like the fact that it accepts full size VHS tapes.

It has a black and white viewfinder which is normal for a 1993 era camcorder, but it used to record in color, one day I noticed while playing a tape I recorded in it, that the color is gone, It will only record in black and white.

Does anyone have a clue as to where to start looking for the problem?

I would appreciate any input

Reply to
edwck