Panasonic TV repair

I have a Panasonic CT32SF35 (built in 1998) that won't stay powered on. I press the power button, I hear it click on, but it then clicks off right away. I unplugged the tv for about a day, then plugged it back in. The tv turned on fine for about 10 minutes, then it powered off. And the process repeats. I suspect a power supply problem or something overheating. I was wondering if anyone had any insight and if this was simple to repair on my own (if the part is available).

Reply to
Habu6972

Art