Panasonic Ranger 505

I have one of these on the bench and it looks like it has a problem with the horizontal circuity. The vertical edge drifts from left to right. There also appears to be an issue with the vertical hold as adjusting both the V-hold knob and the trim pots has does not result in a stable/non-rolling image. I'm looking for someone with a copy of the service information or at least a schematic so I can start troubleshooting. I suspect that some passive components have drifted with time.

Reply to
nick