Panasonic Microwave

I have two Panasonic Dimension 4 microwaves with the same problem. When plugged in, the motor running the belt driving the air circulation fan for the convection oven, turns on and continues to run. I removed and checked the relay controlling this motor and it is ok. The relay coil goes into a BA12004.

Is this a known problem with these ovens?

Regards Russell

Reply to
Russ_Verdon

Russ_Verdon ha escrito:

Bad BA12004?

This is the datasheet for the BA12004:

If the relay coil is always energized, it will make the fan run always. You should investigate why the relay coil is always on.

Reply to
lsmartino

On 23 Jul 2006 10:20:57 -0700, "lsmartino" put finger to keyboard and composed:

A ULN2004 might be easier and cheaper to source. It crosses to the same NTE part (NTE2014). Just a thought ...

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Thanks for the link and sub info Will replace the IC and see what transpires.

Reply to
Russ_Verdon