Panasonic CT32SX31 Pincushion

I posted a problem last week on this set. Thanks for your help. I repalced the parts that everybody told me except the flyback. Out of the parts that I replaced, the only bad one were R517 ( 10K ) and the chip resistor ( R246 ).The others checked fine. I still have the problem. I have to hit the power buttom many times and when it does chick I get a high surge pitch and then nothing.At the time it clicks I get the 140v and the 12 volts supply but then goes away to nothing but no action on the HV with the probe on the anode. I will check some more but if Anybody has a few idea's I would appricate it. THanks

Reply to
Johnace

So your saying that now the set won't even turn on?

Rut roh....

========================== Jeff Stielau Shoreline Electronics Repair

344 East Main Street Clinton,CT 06413 860-399-1861 860-664-3535 (fax) snipped-for-privacy@snet.net ========================
Reply to
Shoreline Electronics

Set would not come on. I was checking the epom and found no voltage on the clock line. It show about 100 ohms to ground. I traced it over to the Jungle Chip and found pin 29 was the short. I replaced It (IC101) and behold a picture.And it turns on. However now I have the picture shifted to the right. About 2 inches on the left is black and the picture is off the screen to the right. I have to check further... Thanks

Reply to
Johnace