Panasonic CT32SX31 Width Problem Now

I posted a problem on this TV about a power problem. I replaced the pincushion parts but that was mot the problem. I found Pin 29 on the Jungle IC (IC101)had a 100 ohm to ground killing my SCL and SDA down. I put in a new IC and that corrected the problem, but now I have a width for shifting problem. I get about 2 inches from the left ( all black) and the picture on the right is off the screen. I checked the voltages and they are normal. I went into the service menu and cannot correct it there. Almost like a HV cap in the flyback area has changed value. Any help out there ? Thanks

Reply to
Johnace

ave a look here, just scroll through these files. Sky.

Sky

Looked there already and found no solution yet. The parts that are listed were checked or replaced. Thanks

Reply to
Johnace