Panasonic CT32SX31 Horiz Shift Problem

I still have this in for repair.I have shift problem now. Everything checks normal except that I can not shift the picture back to the left. I have a manual and went into the service menu but the manual I have does not tell me the Horiz Shift parameter code, but none of the ones seems to shift no matter which one I try. The vert and Pin works ok. I am stuck at this point not knowing where to look. The orginal problem was IC001 Video and a few parts that were blown in the ABL circuit..Thanks

Reply to
Johnace