(OT) What are these changable pictures called?

This is completely off topic, but maybe someone will know the answer.

Last summer at a fair, they were selling these pictures that change as you walk past them. For example. looking straight on, you see a collie dog by a tree. Step to the right and you see a small dog in a dog house. Step to the left you see a cat on a porch. (I just made up this example). But I hopefully am explaining what these pictures do.

There are like three pictures in one, and there is a plastic over them that somehow changes the angle of view, thus you see a different image as you move.

I want to buy one of these as a gift for someone who really wants one. I figure ebay has them, but I dont have the slightest idea what to search for. In other words, what the heck are these pictures called? What do I put in the ebay search bar?

I tried "three dimensional picture", that did not work. I tried "changing picture", that did not work either.

Anyone know?

Thanks

Reply to
oldschool

Adrian C
Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

Try 3-D picture. Also holographic or hologram picture.

Reply to
analogdial

Thank You.

After asking everyone I know, I finally posted this on here.

I've seen these pictures in several forms and even saw the small Cracker Jack ones many years ago, but I never knew what they were called. (Or how they work).

This article answered everything.

Appreciated!

Reply to
oldschool

Pardon my ignorance but are these the same pictures that have been available for decades, or is this something new?

Reply to
ohger1s

Wifi Digital Picture Frame :-)

Mikek