OT: Is this question too challenging for a BSEE graduate?

That's why I stick with software that does what I want it to. Netscape, from before AOL bastardized it.

BTW, this group has 722,413 messages on the Giganews servers.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Giganews is a bit low in message support. News.planet.nl has 806470 messages here.

Reply to
Sjouke Burry
[...]

This probably won't work, but try:

or

JW

--
I avoid the web when I can.

Instead, go to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic and read: "Opamps
for newbies"
Reply to
John Fields

How much of that difference is spam?

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I agree, the question is ambiguous, although given that one voltage source is indeterminate, an argument could be made that the entire network tied to that point was the load.

What I really find disturbing is the thought that it is necessary to test a holder of a BSEE to determine if they learned any of the basics. Is it also necessary to quiz them on nand and nor gates, J-K flip-flops, and ripple counters? How about series and parallel resistances?

PlainBill

Reply to
PlainBill47