Re: engineering graduate school question

[...]

> However, these days you shouldn't have to choose. Many schools have night > time MS programs and you can probably get your employer to pay for it. Not > really the same experience as being on campus, full time, with a research > team but valuable none the less.

I would caution the OP that, from what I've seen, employer-supported (in either tuition pay and/or time away from work to attend class) masters degrees are on the downswing. This was the reason I left my previous employer, even though they advertised support in obtaining an advanced degree.

If you're accepting a job based on an employer's promise to pay for a masters, get it in writing.

--
%  Randy Yates                  % "She\'s sweet on Wagner-I think she\'d die for
Beethoven.