OT:

I am looking for an old verizon phone. I want an LGVX-8300 phone. I know people have upgraded to theese smart phones, but this phone is accessable for blind people, and I want one. I am blind and use the phone pretty much. If you have such an animal, e-mail me at this address. Located in Griffin, Georgia.

Reply to
Dana

I have 2 of these but I don't see anything that's unique for the blind. For example, it doesn't announce the buttons when pressed.

Lots available cheap online:

and on eBay:

If you can't make a deal for one of these, bug me and I'll send you one.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

Hi!

Do you have any friends or family that could find what you want on eBay?

I really think that would be the way to go, at least as long as you are dealing with a reputable seller.

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh