Onkyo part needed....any ideas????

This is a follow up on my first post concerning repairs being made to my Onkyo TX3000 stereo receiver. I finally got in contact with the tech who has my unit and he gave me a part # he is having trouble finding. Does anyone know of a source for this part???? The part # is STK0050-II. It has to have the roman numerals at the end as the other part (STK0050) will not fix this unit. Any ideas will be gratefully accepted.!!!

Thanks

Reply to
Waylon

Tritronics says they can order it. Part is listed as TT-STK0050II. I would call first and make sure it is the correct part

Here is the link:

Tony Marsillo
Reply to
Tony Marsillo