motorola 13301, 13300, 13298, 13299 data

It looks as though I'll have to find equivalents for at least the 13301 and

13300 , 1969 vintage, from a JBL SA660 amp. One 13301 is leaky. Anyone have any data on these early power transistors, TO3 and T066. I should be able to determine Hfe and adjust to fit higher gain replacements

N Cook

Google motorola 13300 and 13301.

comes up with the

13300 and 13301 but they are TO220 and replaced by these:
If the cross is correct and it may not be.

But I assume you've already done this.

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow

and

replacements

The TO66 ones, i'll probably have to settle for 2N4912 and 2N4900

Reply to
N Cook