oddball cable needed

Googling yielded nothing close. Wouldn't ya know, there's no marking on the cable. If it was a custom, limited production run, so be it, but perhaps it's available stock somewhere.

The cable is 3-conductor (each is 22AWG with 26 strands). Strain relief consists of 3 braided nylon cords (0.5mm diameter each) with each cord sandwiched between 2 conductors. The conductor/cord bundle has approximately 25mm (1-inch) turns. For additional strain relief, all the above is surrounded by a flat, unbraided nylon fiber wrap with 14mm (half-inch) turns. There is no trace of lubricant. OD of cable is 4mm.

Reply to
Ray L. Volts

Can you post a picture on the web?

Reply to
Michael Kennedy

I know it sometimes helps to have a visual, but I've no working digicam atm.

Reply to
Ray L. Volts