Place to buy Roland KC-350 Tweeter

The tweeter in my Roland KC-350 is blown. It's a 50W 8 Ohm bullet tweeter made in TAIWAN. Looks phenolic. Other than trying to get one from Roland for a premium I've been trying to locate a good substitute on the internet.

Does anyone know of good websites for Taiwanese manufacturers of loudspeakers that would sell directly to a customer. I've been searching but haven't found anything yet.

Reply to
webnuts4u2-subs