Nuisance fastners - winge

Is "winge" the Australian rendition of "whinge"? Just asking as Folks from the USA spell colour or neighbour in an interesting way and I figured Downunders may take similar liberties...

(ducking)

John ;-#)#

                     www.flippers.com
John Robertson

The one I have (Lasko) is 0.85A 120VAC JC

Reply to
Archon

re.

for a

mdf etc)

used

At aldi today, I saw these sheets of very thick cardboard that are in the egg display close to about 80cm square. There is one of these sheets between every 4th or so lots of stacked egg cartons. These would probably do, and Aldi don't care if you take them. They make very good packaging material I find.

Reply to
kreed

.

No, its the same here, its just a spelling error

Reply to
kreed

Ya right of course, although in this case more of a "whine" :-)

Rheilly P

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull