nice planet

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

lunatic fringe electronics

Reply to
jlarkin

It doesn't always play nice. This out my front door a year ago.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

The eye of Betsy passed over us. Every time a window blew in, my mother would scream. I thought it was kind of exciting, and we got off school for two weeks.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

On 12/17/2019 3:47 PM, John Larkin wrote:

During Michael we hid out in a middle bathroom. I would venture out and come back tell the wife, I looked out the front door, the carport just blew away, then next trip I looked out the back door, came back and told her, the screen porch is gone. The third venture is when I started to get a little worried, I looked out the kitchen door into the garage and I could see the sky. Five or six sheets of plywood were gone from the roof, the drywall got soaked and fell on the vehicles and one wall tipped in. We had two vehicle trapped in the garage for 4 weeks because the tipped wall prevented the door from opening. I would have more videos, but while I was out, my wife slipped of the edge of the bathtub, she hit her head on the back wall, it wasn't bad, except she had a metal barrette in her hair and it cut the skin, deep enough that any other I would have taken her in for a stitch or two. So I spent a while cleaning up that mess. Both of our hospitals were severely damaged and for weeks after the hurricane we had helicopters flying over our house taking patients to another hospital to our West. It was not a time to get sick or hurt. We completed all repairs at the one year mark, but there are still many homes with blue tarps and many that will be demolished, but when, is the question. We lost our towns mall and two movie theaters, there was a third theater that charged $1.50 to watch older movies, it was on the outer part of mall and had a legal fight to stay open, once they did, the raised there prices to normal and started playing newer movies. We lost a million trees, mostly pines.

This is inside my garage, if you look close you can see the tail light of my truck.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx