Need value of R335 on Sylvania Chasis 26B1-06AA

I need to find out what the value of R335 is on my sylvaina tv. The resistor no longer has any color bands on it. It may still be in semi-working condition, but I would like to replace it beacuse it looks like its gotten hot before.

The model number of the tv is RNH4601 WA01 The Chasis model # is 26B1-06AA Manufacture date October 1987

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
Michael Kennedy

Michael Kennedy