Looking for SMALL power/barrel connector for digital camer

I have a cheap digital camera, Medion MD-6136, that I want to power externally, and I need the power connector. According to the manual the connector is 0.75mm OD and 0.35mm ID. And yes, the receptacle in the camera does look to be about that size, it's MUCH smaller than the dozens of "standard" size power connectors. I looked in Digikey and Mouser catalogs and didn't see anything that small. Does anyone have any idea where I can get just one or two of these connectors, especially for a reasonable cost? Is there a wall-wart DC power supply (manual gives specs of 3.3 to 3.5VDC, 2.5A) made for the camera with this connector?

I just found this:

This link doesn't say, but the PDF manual says it needs DC with the negative on the outside.

Reply to
Ben Bradley