Need SMT component value

Hi ,

26 VAC has been put on a DOME Cameras instead of 12DC.

4 SMT parts blewed up . I have a working one that I can read the marking but I cannot find what are the value of them.

Here are the 4 parts (i.e:marking on the parts) :

EJ6 d.....Seems to be a SMT capacitor DA7 J.....Seems to be a SMT capacitor

6R8.....I'm assuming a 6.8 Ohms resistor 2L.....Very small SMT diodes (2 pins)

These parts are connected to the 12V input.

Can anybody help with the value of these components ?

Tks...

Reply to
Benoit Pothier

but

try the IC Master on the web it will give you equalivent parts from other manufacturers, pin outs etc. function etc.

Reply to
viking69j

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 10:32:38 -0400, "Benoit Pothier" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Not 100% sure about the caps, but you can verify them for yourself here (pages 11 & 12):

25V 2.2uF

20V 10uF

FWIW, this 3-pin double diode also uses the 2L marking code:

2L BAT754A Phi J SOT23 Schottky barrier double diodes

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Tks a lot.

For the L2 diode , it's not a SOT23 pkg.

It's a 2 pins diode.

I tried to find a relataion on the net but without success.

"Franc Zabkar" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Bentech

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 06:50:03 -0400, "Bentech" put finger to keyboard and composed:

L2 or 2L ?

It would help if you traced the circuit. Sometimes designers place a reverse biased rectifier diode, eg 1n4001, across the input terminals for reverse polarity protection. An AC input voltage would have short circuited it.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

It's marked 2L on it.

It's in serie with the 12 volts line.

"Franc Zabkar" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Bentech

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:29:44 -0400, "Bentech" put finger to keyboard and composed:

In that case it is probably a 1A rectifier which provides non-destructive reverse polarity protection. You should be able to use a 1N4001 if you can make it fit. The diode's current rating will be reflected in the rating of the supply.

Have you verified whether the camera uses a regulator further downstream? If it doesn't, then you can expect more damage elsewhere.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar