Need replacement for Fairchild FQPF5N60

Hi all, I've got a defective FQPF5N60 Power MOSFET which I need to replace. The part seems to be available in bulks only (here in Europe). Does anybody know of a replacement?

Kind regards, Leo

Reply to
Leo Meyer

It is listed as a new device on the Fairchild website so it probably isn't too common in Europe as yet.

International Rectifier make a similar device IRFIB6N60A for SMPS which should do admirably as a replacement.

Buy here

You could try either of them for a sample...

Ross Herbert

Reply to
Ross Herbert