Ranger RCI replacement

Hi,

I own the RCI 2950 DX for two years now. Unfortunately the plastic front panel was damaged by accident just recently. So I'd like to know if there is any possibility to purchase (only) the front panel as replacement? Or does anyone own a defect one which he / she would sell for little money?

Many thanks in advance for your support.

Regards,

Reply to
Geronimo Stempovski

Hope this does help.