Need Motorola Timeport 280 Microphone

I have Motorola Timeport 280 GSM Tri-band cell phone. The condenser microphone seems to have become faulty as callers cannot hear me speak. The phone works fine when I plug in an external headset+mic combo.

The microphone is the solderless type and has the numbers "64C07" on its side. However, I cannot trace these to any equivalent or manufacturer.

Any help shall be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Reply to
Sunil