microphone

i want a microphone for hearing more than my ears

Reply to
agustinitanuclear

You cannot use a microphone to make you tinnitius sound louder.

:P D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

Why? Don't your ears say interesting things?

Reply to
Don Bowey

Oh my god - I can't hear my ears!

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Just tap or rub your ears to hear the noise they make. You can also hear your ears by flicking an ear lobe.

Riddle If an ear falls in a forest...does it make a sound? Clue: Horror movie point of view.

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

Maybe try googling "ultrasound downconverter" or similar

Reply to
Jitt

my problem is that i don=B4t know how to talk in inglish well... i want a spy microphone.

Reply to
agustinitanuclear

How noisy are your ears?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Get a spy microphone catalog, and pick one that translates into inglish.

Shouldn't be hard. Google for spy microphone +inglish.

good luck

donald

Reply to
Donald

I wish that I couldn't hear MY ears. The Tinnitus is damn irritating.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida