Motorola Bluetooth Headset H3

Hi all,

We were doing some tests on Motorola Bluetooth Headset H3 with their new Motorola CDMA phones.

However, in re-connecting Motorola Bluetooth Headset H3 with the CDMA phone after a short period of dropping, we found that the headset kept searching the phone's server channel number using Handsfree Audio Gateway UUID (0x111F), despite that we had manually selected the Headset connection and expected to see the headset searching the server channel number using Headset Audio Gateway UUID (0x1112)...

I guess that Bluetooth headset is always connected using handsfree profile in GSM, right? Any comments on this will be greatly appreciated!

Luo

Reply to
Luo XiaoZen