Need: Infocus X3 Controller Board

Does anyone know were I can get a controller board for an Infocus X3 projector?

Composite and s-video inputs work fine, but when I connect a PC using an MD cable everything is red...all other colors are missing. That's what makes me think it is a bad controller board. BTW, the cable is new and no amount of "wiggling" makes any difference. I plan to verify the cable Monday...I have several X3's at work to test it on.

Daniel

Reply to
Daniel