Need components?

Check out the following links to the worldwide electronic components distributors:

eliteprayer

Hi,

Let sell your components in our web-site if you have stock.

Login and be our member. Then you can sell your stock online.

Thanks !

townt.com

"eliteprayer" ??? news: snipped-for-privacy@z3g2000prd.googlegroups.com ???...

Reply to
townt.com

townt.com Inscribed thus: Spam

-- Best Regards: Baron.

Reply to
baron

no. We just provided the area for the spammer in order to make this news group more useful.

townt.com

"baron" ??? news:hfb6u3$8u6$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org ???...

Reply to
townt.com

Useful to who? take your spam and stuff it.

Advertising is not allowed on any of the sci.electronics.* newsgroups. You have been told time after time.

misc.industry.electronics.marketplace was created for you to spam all you want.

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to

Oh. That great newsgroup for the spammer.

We totally agree the spammer should use the misc.industry.electronics.marketplace nor sci.electronics.components.

"Michael A. Terrell" ??? news:k8idnboUHMnYJITWnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com ???...

Reply to
townt.com