Nand Chip programmer

HI,

Any suggest a circuit for a homebrew nand chip programmer ?

thanks,

Reply to
f825_633

What's a "nand chip programmer" .... ??

Reply to
Arfa Daily

an inverted And Programmer?

--
"I\'d rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"

"Daily Thought:

  SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT
  THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5"
Reply to
Jamie

Or NOT .... But NOT OR, NOR AND :-)

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Some sort of flash memory I think.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Kennedy

I suspect he's referring to programming a nand technology Flash device. And no I don't.

Reply to
rush14