NAND Flash reference source-code

Hi there,

I'm looking for any reference source-code for NFTL (NAND Flash Translation Layer), algorithms for wear-leveling and bad block management for NAND flash with small memory footprints.

Is there anyone out there who can help me on this?

Thanks,

(Nestor)

Reply to
ncfernan

If you go to the samsung site there are a number of good docs there about this. Also check the toshiba and STmicro sites. I implemented my own from info obtained there.

Reply to
nappy