Looking for Schematics/Manual for Fluke 893A and 931A Diff. Voltmeters

Hello all,

I've recently come into a couple of Fluke Differential Voltmeters, in various stages of repair. I'd like to find a copy of the service/ users manual for these two units.

I know that I could contact several of the sources for Manuals; but at $40 or more for a manual, it would be more than these two pieces of kit would be worth.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, _kevin

Reply to
karchiba