My mommy is in the hospital :(

My MIL took her for a check up cause driving hurts me and my MIL came in and I said "where is mom?" and she said "they are keeping her" not sure why, I hope it's not her heart. Anyway thoughts and prayers would be appreciated, thanks.

p.s., I posted this elsewhere and got a really mean PM stating that nobody really cares.

Reply to
High_Heel_Lover

Well, "nobody" is a bit broad, but one thing for sure, *I* don't care.

--
Linux Registered User # 302622
Reply to

What a socially retarded 16 year old pimply face loser troll.

Reply to
Paige D'Winter

I'm going to plonk this one and the next. I am sick to death of having to read their nonsense. Acting like friggin 9 year olds.

Reply to
Joe Provenzano

what a sad loser social retard.

Reply to
Paige D'Winter

Go to hell.

Reply to
Joe Provenzano

That's because nobody really cares, troll.

Reply to
UCLAN

Fuck you and f*ck the Chargers.

Reply to
Curtis Pryce

Could you please quit it, it lowers the general image of this group. Thank you.

Cheetah

And if it matters, i "do care" so...

Reply to
CheetahHugger

You want to know what lowers the general image of this group it's a post by a certain bonehead.

I think his name is Terminator or something. Get a load of it.

Reply to
Curtis Pryce