Re: White Population in the World Set to Drop from 17% to 7% by 2050

as mormon broads ...

> > Ya, they are all too busy eating. Don't tell me different Mav, I am > a born raised SLC boy and we have the fattest bunch of broads in the > world here.

So, their bones don't hurt you during action?

Reply to
Erick T. Barkhuis

I've never seen an actual white person. Most of the people I know are more like beige, but some are darker. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

So, when the "white" people are outnumbered by the "people of color", and thereby become "the minority", will we be eligible for all of the special privileges, block grants, preferential hiring, and all of the other "benefits" of "affirmative action" that the non-whites are lavishing in now?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

..

Free Will, but too many people are too terrified of the risks and responsibilities that come along with actual self-determination; it's like people these days don't want Freedom - they want Mommy.

Sigh, Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria

Are the Japanese "white"?

John

am

Oh bullshit, King. Everyone knows the fattest white broads in the U.S. are single mothers around the Seattle/Tacoma area.

Reply to
Maverick

Actually, I'm a mutt. You'd have a difficult time figuring out exactly what I am by looking at me. But 100% Armenians can easily pass for Greek or Italian.

                               -- Etaoin Shrdlu
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Special parking stalls, short school busses. ;-)

Telemark:  If it was easy, they'd call it snowboarding.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

LOL "Women's Lib"

Ohhhh kayyyy oldtimer....rant on.

Reply to
OrangeSFO

Or between different ant colonies of the same species. There are plenty of intra-species examples if you look for them.

Reply to
Tim C.

Nature impels the unfit to overpopulate so as to increase the cumulant that at least one offspring is worthwhile, as unlikely as that may be in a single instance...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

ceremony, when

An attractive female recruiter was in my cubicle one day, entertaining me at 100km/h with latest and greatest about interpersonal relationships in the office and around town, like who got married, who got divorced, who was sneaking around, what cat-fight was about to ensue over which male who received heft stock options, who was impotent, who was barren, basically...she was a portable soap-opera.

As I listened, she interrupted quickly and asked..."You're not married are you?" "Uh..no..." I said. She says, "Oh right, you're not that stupid."

Then she went on with her expose. Her comment lasted maybe a second or two, but it's had an immesaurable impact on my life and my decisions regarding relationships. While I'm happy for all the people who get married and stay happily married, that comment, coming from a woman like her (she was hightly tuned to dynamics of relationships for both men and women), got me to thinking really, really hard about what is actually going on, not from a lovey-dovey-cou-cou-i-love-you point of view, but more from a statistically-speaking-one-would-be-a-fool-to- venture-that-path point of view.

Of course, each person is different.

Maybe one day on my death bed, I will have regrets, but right now, it feels good to be free. :)

-Le Chaud Lapin-

Reply to
Le Chaud Lapin

yeah, I've known some

LOL. Is that true?

=C2=A0 >

ut

No, in fact SLC is the ice cream capitol.

An

I had a very similar experience in the Lehi/Provo area, really pissed me off.

I remember going to a Sushi Bar in SLC and had to get up an go down stairs to the real bar get saki and the time I was in a hotel downtown on a Sunday and the hotel would not room serve me a beer so I walked acrossed the street and bought a six pack at the 7/11.

Reply to
golfmyball

Correct. And I think what has all the white supremacists up in arms is that the ability, through everything like genetic testing to better research techniques of heredity, is showing that fewer and fewer people actually pass their 'pure white folks' test.

Back in the 'old days', people could only rely on highly distinctive characteristics to categorize by race. Quite a few people passed as white who were perhaps only a few generations removed from someone's visit to the slave quarters or a little tryst with a native American.

Evidence is showing that one either has to let go of such nonsensical ideas of racial purity or restrict ones self to such a small pool of potential breeding stock so as to risk the side effects of consanguinuity.

--
Paul Hovnanian	paul@hovnanian.com
Procrastinators: The leaders for tomorrow.

Reply to
=?Windows-1252?Q?Markku_Gr=F6n

Say, Mark, are you having difficulty trying to post messages, or are you a wacko?

Reply to
Don Bowey

Nah, it's nothing that sophisticated - it's simply "safety in numbers".

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria

It's possible that Nature's definition of "unfit" isn't the same as yours.

John

On the particular moment of Wed, 5 Dec 2007 09:04:36 -0800 (PST) in relation to Mary's disappointingly immaculate rumpy pumpy, Le Chaud Lapin put forth:

That was indeed a good read. What I would like to add is that I had to shag a lot of chicks before I found one I really like.

Each to his own strategy.

--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com

Especially since by the first census, in 1790, blacks made up 19% of the population of the US. The white population of the US has never topped 90%, and it grew steadily from 1810 (when importation of slaves was banned) to about 1920 (probably largely due to immigration), was pretty much stable until about 1960, and has declined somewhat (percentage-wise) since then, though not much past where it was originally.

--
    HP Laboratories                    |Yesterday I washed a single sock.

    kirshenbaum@hpl.hp.com
    (650)857-7572

    http://www.kirshenbaum.net/
Reply to