Sony DVP-NS575P need spindle motor, (RF-300F-12350)

Mat has them for 3.95 which is a great price, if I could walk right in and buy it but I can't, and through the mail there is a 25.00 minimum, and shipping and handling would be 9.95 besides. First, I don't need

25.00 worth of stuff and secondly, I don't mind paying standard shipping but 9.95 is exhorbitant. This combined with their minimum takes MAT right out of the equation. Does anyone have a more reasonable source for these things? I just want to buy ONE little motor! Thanks, Lenny Stein, Barlen Electronics.
Reply to
captainvideo462002

Try this guy. I bought one from him for $4.00 plus $4.45 Priority shipping.

snipped-for-privacy@optonline.netREMOVETHIS

Remove the REMOVETHIS PRIOR TO EMAILING

Kristy

Reply to
yourtown

I tried to email to that address but it was returned as undeliverable. Are you sure of the address you gave me? I sent it as follows: snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net I also tried: snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net Neither one worked. Thanks, Lenny.

Reply to
captainvideo462002

You forgot the "man " part

snipped-for-privacy@>I tried to email to that address but it was returned as undeliverable.