loudspeaker repair

I have a 12" woofer from a Crysler model CE-1A system that needs repair. There used to be a place in NYC called "Amprite speaker Service" but I can no longer find them. Does anyone know of a reputable repair company where I could send this? The customer would really like to keep the system original if possible. Thanks, Lenny Stein, Barlen Electronics.

Reply to
captainvideo462002

I've had these guys refoam woofers and do other speaker repairs. Excellent service, reasonably priced.

Travis Jordan