Motorola Cross Reference program...

Years ago (1980s?) I had a program from Motorola on 1.4" floppy that would allow me to input a characteristic and the program would reply with a list of transistors that matched. I have long since lost it...

Has anyone got a copy or know of something similar? Motorola was handing this out to anyone that asked, so I would assume it is essentially public domain.

John :-#)#

                     www.flippers.com
John Robertson

I probably have one buried somewhere. However, the associated data is really ancient. Do you really want the old products?

The modern version is online:

under "Parametric Seartch".

# 831-336-2558
# http://802.11junk.com               jeffl@cruzio.com
# http://www.LearnByDestroying.com               AE6KS
Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

Sorry there doesnt seems to be any transistor in this modern version quite normal freescale doesnt sell any ..

regards,

--
-
Jean-Yves

The transistors went to ON:

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Didn't Motorola migrate this to a web-based interface?

Reply to
Meat Plow

Actually the data that I want is indeed ancient! I am substituting transistors from the 1970s and need to find better x-refs than ECG etc provide. Some of the circuits used a specific transistor due to its exact gain characteristics and others just don't work quite right...

So, if you do have that floppy lying around I really could use a zipped copy (the return email address is quite valid - spam@fl...).

Thanks!

John :-#)#

                     www.flippers.com
John Robertson

Yes, before they spun off ON Semiconductors. Then a lot of useful information was taken down. All their old data sheets and application notes were hosted by a contractor and it all disappeared, over night.