HP HEDS-7502 data anyone?

Does anyone have a datasheet/appnotes on Hewlett-Packard HEDS-7502 rotary optical encoders? Google search did not return anything but usual bunch of those "We have everything in stock" chinese "part suppliers"...

---

  • KSI@home KOI8 Net < > The impossible we do immediately. *
  • Las Vegas NV, USA < > Miracles require 24-hour notice. *
Sergey Kubushin

Could I put in a general request that such enquirers put an idea of date, if IC its size and number of pins.

N_Cook

I have paper-based 1986 data on the 7500 and 7501

N_Cook

Th HP optical encoder line is now owned by Avago Technologies (HP spun off Agilent Technologies, Agilent spun off Avago).

It appears that the -7502 is obsolete -- here's the main page for Avago optical encoders:

You might be able to obtain information by contacting Avago

Northe

Reply to
Northe

Thanks, I'll give it a try...