Monivision DM-7748D problem.

Hello. I have a Monivision DM-7748D whose power supply pulses on and off. Does anyone know a source of service information for this monitor? It appears that the U.S. office only has in house service. Thanks. Chuck

Reply to
Chuck

Generally, a pulsing power supply means that it is trying to startup, detects an over-current or over-voltage situation, then shuts down. After a second, it trys again and repeats the cycle. I would check for a short in the secondary of the power supply. Check the horizontal output transistor, FET in the B+ regulator, and the diodes in the power supply. John

Reply to
jdgill