Monitor repair

try there.

-- Ben

Hi, I have been trying to get a circuit schematic for my computer monitor, but my google-fu is weak, and I was hoping that someone here might be able to point me in the right direction.

I dont know what details you need, but these are the numbers on the back of the box. It's probably not significant but I seem to recall the tube is a Hyundai.

Assembly no. E99ED998A-2 Kit no. - E99ED998A-200-2 Manufacturer - ADI Model number - CM901

regards, Mark

Reply to
Mark Fortune

Hi...

Here's another that might be worth looking at....

Take care.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Weitzel

Wow, nice site *bookmarked*. seems like they've got a manual for everything... well everything except my monitor it seems :\ Will open it up in the week and have another look at the board as im sure it's just a rebadged something or other.

Reply to
Mark Fortune

Want to Fix Something?

Instant download after purchase