Mitsubishi wt 46809

I recently got a 46809 and when I went to turn it on, the power light goes on for 3 sec and then it turns off. Please help

Reply to
melb0n

What sort of help are you looking for? There's pretty clearly an internal fault which is being detected and the system control is shutting it down. If you have electronics diagnostic skills then someone may have some tips, but this isn't going to be something obvious like a fuse or switch, some digging and measurement will be required.

Reply to
James Sweet

Press menu and input simultaneously for five seconds and note the pattern of flashing on the LED and compare it to the info in the training manual. Then tourbleshoot the problem to determine where the fault is occuring. If you do not have the proper training and service literature, at least report the fault code and any measurements you have made. Otherwise get an experienced Mits tech to look at it.

Leonard

Reply to
Leonard Caillouet