hitachi 43fdx01b tv! lost picture and sound stuck in standby mode

i recently moved my tv to another room and when i went to hook back up it turned on to video 3 input with static then i pressed the input button to get it to video 1 and it went blank no sound or picture and i still cant figure out why. when i turn it on it sounds like it powers up the red light comes on but no pic or sound and nothing will work on remote but on or off. this tv never gave me a problem or sighn it was gonna brake somebody help

--
tommy
 Click to see the full signature