MItsubishi VS-50605 Inputs not working

Hi, I have a Mits VS-50605 Tv, and The composite inputs, as well as the tuners(both of them) , stopped working (no picture, but i do get sound out of the speakers). If i use the component, or S-Video Inputs, I get both the picture and sound. I have checked the board for leaky capacitors/loose connections, and everything looks in good shape.

What else should i check/replace?

Thanks in advance, David F.

Reply to
hugeboy_98

First, look for coolant on the signal board. This is a common problem on these sets. Even a drop or two can create big problems, usually at the bridge connectors between the signal and PS boards. Then either fix that or get out your scope and track down where you have signal and where you don't. The fact that you have s-video and no composite should make it easy to localize the problem.

Leonard

Reply to
Leonard Caillouet