Mitsubishi VS-4506R "ghosting"

I have this model and have noticed that on warm up, the picture will have a series of ghost images off to the right of the first image that subsequently fade out after about the 5th generation...

This problem used to almost go away after warm up but is steadily getting worse.

I will try to describe the problem another way.

If I had a white screen with a vertical black line in the middle, I would see 4 or 5 more black ghost type images (lighter and lighter) off to the right.

This problem is present using any of the inputs.

It also displays no color on the S-video input. Black & white only.

Any help would be appreciated.

Don B

Reply to
D-unit