Mitsubishi Television part-numbers.

Hi Folks,

I'm replacing a bunch of caps on a Mitsubishi CS-40805 television.

Putting together an order on DigiKey I got the bright idea that it would be a real time saver if I could cross-reference Mitsubishi part numbers.

Does anyone know if there is an on-line publicly available database available for cross-reference of Mitsubishi part numbers to common parts?

Example part numbers:

185D063O30 185D074O10

Both of these are 820uf 180v 105c, one is short and fat, the other tall and skinny.

Thanks in advance!

a.

Reply to
abigkahuna