Mitsubishi projection TV - no picture

I'm working on a Mitsubishi VS-4001R proj. TV for someone. It has great sound, but no pix. The owner said the picture would come on by itself a few hours after the set was turned on. The relay clicks and the power supply appears te be running. I took the PS board out and checked all the caps ( found two with high ESR which I replaced ) but that didn't fix the problem. Would appreciate any service tips on this problem.

Reply to
worley45

Do you have filament voltage?

Tom

Reply to
Tom MacIntyre

I turned out the lights to check that and I couldn't see any glow from the tube bases so I don't think there is any power there. ( can't get to it very well with a meter )

Tom Mac> >

Reply to
worley45