Mitsubishi VS-5043 no power.

This Mitsubishi VS-5043 doesn't power on. At first, I could hear the power relay click but nothing else powered up. I took the chassis into the shop, tested the capacitors, touched up many of the intermittent connections, plugged it in, and it powered up (bypassing the power relay). I reinstalled the chassis and it worked well, for about a day. The customer called me and said it turned off while it was in use. I am told now that there is no relay click when powered up. Does anyone have a scan of the standby/power up circuits so I can trace what's happening here?

Thanks for your reply.

--
David Farber
David Farber's Service Center

reinstalled

and

relay

I removed the chassis again and found the main fuse blown with the STRM6811 shorted. Replacing both seems to have solved the problem, for now.