Mitsubishi cs-35201A with a long horizontal line

I have a mitsubishi cs-35201a with a long blue horizontal line in the middle of the screen with sound. I have the schematics. Could someone tell me what is the most common component that fails on this model that would cause this?

Reply to
John

Caps in the vert circuit and then vert output IC la7838 and 100uf@35v (three of them)

Reply to
Jeff Rigby

I dont have the schematics and this is a very large heavy TV.

Could I get the schematics and a parts list that you used to replac the blown cap's.

Please send to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co

--
cyleamoor
 Click to see the full signature

It should not require schematics to fix these is most cases. You need to repair the vertical output circuit and check the set thoroughly for leaky and high ESR caps. No one can predict which parts you need to change, though it might be possible to guess.

Leonard

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 23012 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Reply to
Leonard Caillouet