Microsoft TV

Oh goody. It's not enough they bollox my computer........

G=B2

Reply to
stratus46

I really wish they would stay out of the hardware game. At least as far as os's go I can have the option of linux on a pc, but once it's embedded in my television, I'm probably screwed.

Reply to
Sansui Samari

I feel the same way about my car.

Reply to
cjt

.

I was talking to my brother about this, and I guess there are linux and apple options that should appear in television applications as well. So sweet then I guess.

-J

Reply to
Sansui Samari