Marantz 2216

Does anyone have schematics of Marantz 2216 Receiver?

Thanks

--
romero
Reply to

We can help you fix it if you tell us what the symptoms are and any observations you've made.

-- David Farber David Farber's Service Center L.A., CA

Reply to
David Farber

If its of any help, the 2215B is the same receiver, except for the number on the front panel

Regards, Tim Schwartz Bristol Electronics

romero wrote:

Reply to
Tim Schwartz

In that case, I can help -- I do have the schematic for the 2215B. Give me a couple of days and I'll email it to you.

-- Ron

Reply to
Ron