MARANTZ PM710DC amplifier schematics

Does anyone have or know where I can find ?

Thanks

-- IOBA

Reply to
IOBA

How old is the amplifier?

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias

"Mark D. Zacharias" a écrit dans le message de news: _CRYe.5946$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com...

23

-- IOBA

Reply to
IOBA

Too old for the schem to be downloadable, unless some entrprising individual has scanned it.

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias

"Mark D. Zacharias" a écrit dans le message de news: K0bZe.6120$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com...

individual

:-( Too bad ! thanks anyway no answer from Marantz... I'll go on searching

IOBA

Reply to
IOBA

What's wrong with the amp? (symptoms)

de

Reply to
Mike W.

"Mike W." a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

2SC2588 power transistor died. Seems yet I can have one but it's frustrating not to be able to make a global analysis and verification for not having schematics. Once again, if anyone knows about where to find, I would appreciate

-- IOBA

Reply to
IOBA